Wednesday 8 April 2009

Roof and friendship

Springtime is definitely here :-))

Blogging time again. Pixie I not around at all, she is with the kids.

What have I done since last time? A lot actually, but the weekend did not go my way at all. Cars was broken down and I did not meet my basenji friends as supposed. But the week started with nice weather, besides today (it´s raining).
Here at Bombadil I have been scanning some really nice pictures for a book, it´s by a Gandalf author. Gandalf is Bombadil's sister company for older authors. And soon the setting of the English book will be finished, John is doing the last check on it.
Yesterday was a sunny and warm day, funny, and also bit strange. Why? Well me and Sara were climbing up on a roof and John was on the ground taking pictures! Hmm wonder why he didn´t climb up :-)). The pictures is about friendship and they are for a book. We probably looked a bit funny climbing and John did take some (hmm) peculiar pictures. But he also took some nice ones when I was not taking notice, well kind of forgetting he was taking pictures :-)). I normally don´t like people taking pictures on me, I want to be behind the camera instead. But this was for a Bombadil book, so it was kind of ok. On the picture Sara and me are relaxing for a moment before climbing or more like sliding down. Well I wanted to jump down but they didn´t let me do that!

After that we was going a bit by the lake taking some nice pictures. Well it was nice weather and we wanted to be outside for some more time. There was a swan in lake and some other birds. Of course we took some flower pictures. Well it is not so many flower up yet but coltsfoot is actually up.
Has anything more happend? Yes Marianne got her new car today, a red sports car and it is a cabriolet one. And she is really happy and excited about that :-)):-)).
Have nice Easter
Mari, happy in spite of the weather today

No comments: