Wednesday 15 April 2009

Wednesday again

Hello everyone

Well last week was kind of short and this week is too! So we are kind of mixing up the days here :-). I was kind of bored on Friday but the sun was nice. I have been out of work for some time so I really enjoy to work here at Bombadil with all the nice and fun people. That is the reason why I was bored!, I missed them.

The spring flowers are up more and more. I actually now have seen the blue hepatica (blĂ„sippa) and the wood anemone (vitsippa) on the way to the stable. So it´s definitely spring in the air in many ways now :-)). Ohhh, John has taken a nice photo on a leave to a wild strawberry, so they are coming up too! Look at the picture.

On work I´m setting books as usual and doing some more templates. It is actually funny and you learn a lot while doing it. Soon we are sending some books for printing again.

Pixie has got a bit fat so she is not getting any treats if she´s not have done something really good. Like when she behaved very well when I trimmed her claws yesterday (and today). And she also have tried the leash I use on my dogs at the dogshows. Hmm she has to train a bit more with that I think. But she stands still very good on her own, that is not so many dogs doing. She is really great on that.

Bye bye for this time
Mari and Pixie in a corner

No comments: